Update: truck buyback and more
Earlier, FCA released a statement saying they would buy back trucks due to suspension defects. Not all vehicles in these lists are being bought back — in same cases it affects only certain runs or option groups.
- 2009 Chrysler Aspen / Dodge Durango (made 1/3/08 to 12/18/08)
- 2009-12 Dodge Ram 1500 (made 2/27/08 to 6/30/09)
- 2009-11 Dodge Dakota (made 2/27/07 to 6/30/09)
This group of 278,229 trucks is covered under recall 13V-038; their axle may lock due to the use of an undersized pinion flange, resulting in the loss of steering power.
- 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 MegaCab 4×4
- 2008-12 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4×4
- 2008-12 Dodge Ram 3500 RWD chassis cab
This group of 265,057 trucks is covered under recall 13V-529, to replace tie rods that can cause loss of control. (...) →